We would love to host you and the wedding of your dreams at The Range!
It is an incredible honor to host a wedding, and we know choosing a wedding venue is a huge decision.
The Range Vintage Trailer Resort is the perfect venue for couples looking for an outdoor and barn setting with a vintage style, natural feel and modern glam touches. Located just 30 minutes from Dallas-Ft Worth, The Range is easily accessible and yet feels like you’ve stepped into another world.
Say “I do” standing in the dappled sunlight, surrounded by wildflowers and majestic trees, then take stunning photos with your nearest and dearest while your guests enjoy cocktails on the barn’s covered porch, before walking through twinkling lights in the gorgeous barn for drinks, dancing and delicious food.
Let us help make your wedding just as you dreamed it to be! Please get in touch to take a tour of our beautiful property, and receive a customized quote.
We have availability for weddings on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Our Luxury Package gives you exclusive access to The Range on the day of your wedding, plus overnight accommodation in two of our restored vintage trailers.
Ask about our 3-Day Wedding Weekend Extravaganza! We want you to enjoy your wedding, not rush through it! Our 3-day wedding package allows for a full weekend of wedding excitement – from the rehearsal dinner on Friday all the way to a Sunday morning recovery brunch. You and your guests can enjoy exclusive use of The Range all weekend long: stay in our restored vintage trailers, explore the hiking trails, play lawn games, relax on the covered porch and take the time to really enjoy your celebration.
LUXURY WEDDING PACKAGE
- Exclusive access to the property from 11am to midnight
- Maximum outdoor capacity of 250 guests; maximum indoor capacity of 100-200 guests (get in touch to discuss all options!)
- Indoor or outdoor, it’s up to you! Your choice of outdoor ceremony and/or reception sites, or our 2,400 sq ft timber barn can be used for either ceremony or reception
- Cocktail hour on the barn’s covered porch
- Bridal room upstairs in the barn with tables and mirrors
- Groom’s room with lounges, games and minibar
- Two of our restored vintage trailers for your use throughout the day and overnight (check out the next morning is 11am)
- Plenty of gorgeous locations for all your photo and backdrop needs, including 30 acres of nature, wildflowers and towering trees, vintage trailers, a timber barn, ponds and more
- Use of property for engagement and bridal photos (appointment necessary)
- Unlimited site visits for planning needs
- Discounted accommodation rates: if any of your family or friends would like to stay at The Range overnight after the wedding, we offer discounted rates on our vintage trailers and open sites (accommodation must be booked at least 24 hours before the wedding date)
- We have an open vendor policy so you can have exactly the wedding you want!
- Airstream bar with TABC licensed bartender(s)
- Tables and chairs for reception (plus accent tables for gifts, cake, etc)
- Guest seating at ceremony site
- Music speakers at ceremony site
- Outdoor and indoor lighting elements
- A prep area, buffet and serving tables for your caterer’s use
- Electricity hook ups for your DJ or band
- Two bathrooms in the Barn, plus men’s and women’s bathrooms in our luxe Bathhouse
- Set up and break down of tables and chairs
- Outdoor fire pit and lawn games
- Complimentary Wifi
- We’ll be there on the day of your wedding to help out, but recommend having a wedding coordinator or helper there to ensure everything goes smoothly!
OPTIONAL ADD ONS
- Additional lighting elements
- Outdoor dance floor
- S’mores bar around the outdoor fire pit
- On-site security officer at $40 per hour – we will book this for you!
- Event insurance
- Valet or shuttle service – we have space for up to 100 cars on site and require a valet service; alternatively we can recommend a shuttle service to deliver your guests to and from a central DFW location
- Are pets allowed? We know how important pets are and we are happy to welcome your pet/s for your wedding at The Range. Please note however that pets are not allowed in the trailers.
- Are sparklers, bubbles, rice or confetti allowed? Bubbles and sparklers are allowed (dependent on fire ban rules), but confetti, rice and glitter are not.
- Can I use my own vendors? Yes, definitely! We have an open vendor policy.
- Can I use my own caterer? Yes, definitely! The Host of the event must hire a professional caterer that is full service, stays from the beginning to the end of the event, clears tables and any spills during the event, manages dishes and glassware, and manages and takes out trash during and after the event. The caterer must provide a copy of their insurance.
- Do you provide linens, decor, tableware, etc? We do not provide these things, which means we are a blank slate ready to be designed and decorated exactly how you want!
- Can I have my rehearsal at The Range? At this time we do not offer day-before rehearsals. All rehearsals at The Range happen on the day of the wedding, anytime after 11am.
- How do I secure my date? To secure your date a 25% deposit is required along with a signed contract. The second payment of 25% is due 60 days after the first payment (or as outlined in the contract). The final payment of 50% is due 120 days before the wedding (or as outlined in the contract).
- What is the cancellation policy? If cancellation occurs 120+ days prior to your event date, you will be refunded minus your deposit. If your event is cancelled less than 120 days from your event date, you will be refunded minus 50% of total payment.
- Is a damage or security deposit required? We’ll keep your credit card on file to cover any damages.
- Do we need event insurance? Yes, event insurance is required but we are happy to organize this for you.
- What is the alcohol and bar situation? We offer a full bar service! Please ask for more information about our bar packages, which include use of our Airstream Bar, TABC certified bartenders, glassware, alcohol, mixers, ice and garnishes.
- What time does the wedding have to end? The event must end by 11pm and all clean up and vendors must finish and depart by 12am. We do not offer extended hours at this time.
- How does it work with the trailers included in the package? Two trailers are included in our wedding package for your use throughout the day – you can use them for hanging out, getting ready, whatever you like! You also have them overnight the night of your wedding, so the newlyweds can stay the night right there. Check out the next morning is at 11am.
- Is there a kitchen for our use? Have your people call our people for kitchen access details!
- Does my DJ or band need to bring their own AV equipment? Yes. We will have electricity hook ups ready for them, but they need to supply their own equipment and speakers.
- Can my guests stay at The Range overnight? Yes! One of the big perks of having your wedding at The Range is that we have some on-site accommodation that your guests can stay in. Our renovated vintage trailers and open sites will be available at a discounted rate for your guests to book. Bookings must be made at least 24 hours before the wedding date. We can also recommend great accommodation nearby.
- Are guests allowed to smoke at The Range? Yes, outdoor smoking is allowed and proper disposal of cigarette butts is required. However all buildings and trailers are non-smoking (including e-cigarettes).
- What if it rains? For weddings of up to 100 guests, we can have your ceremony and reception inside our barn. For weddings of more than 100 people, an event tent will be required. Please note this will be an extra cost and will need to be booked on one week prior to the wedding.