Gives “I’m always happy” vibes
Sleeps 2 adults or family of 3
- Use the Availability calendar and ‘Reservation’ form at the bottom of this page to find available dates for this trailer.
- We welcome guests to check in on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Check out must be on Sunday. We offer a flat weekend rate, no matter how many nights you stay (Thursday-Sunday only).
- We accept bookings up to 120 days in advance.
- If you have any questions or difficulties booking, please call 972-210-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to help.
This trailer features:
A comfortable bench couch that converts into a full size bed
An adorable dinette that converts into a single bed
- Curtains that our Facebook and Instagram followers voted and picked to go perfectly with the trailer
- Covered with large beautiful windows that love to let in light. Feel free to close the blackout curtains if you want to sleep in.
Amenities included in all trailers:
- Bathroom with toilet and shower (for extra space or longer showers, feel free to use our Bathhouse!)
- Kitchenette with microwave, adorable mini fridge, dishes, glassware and utensils (note, stovetop is solely for aesthetics)
- Quality bedding, linens, pillows, and towels
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap and Dawn
- Nespresso coffee machine and pods
- Living space with dinette table and seating
- Heating and air conditioning
- Private deck with Weber charcoal grill, propane fire pit, handmade custom table and benches, and hammock
- Complimentary WiFi
- Please note: there are no TVs or stoves in our trailers
- Check in is from 3pm to 6pm
- Check out is 11am on Sunday
- No pets are allowed in our vintage trailers, our apologies
- No smoking allowed in our vintage trailers, our apologies
- Complimentary parking for 1 car at each site; additional cars are $25 each.